Monday 2 September 2013

NEVERENDING CARD

Hi Everyone,

My Daughter Emily starts High School on Wednesday (4th) so I thought I would try out a card I haven't made before the neverending card and this is the result! I was really pleased with it being my first attempt and Emily really loved it. I added pictures of Emily from birth, including her first day at primary school and used these along with peel offs and die cut letters and numbers.

The pictures are in the order that you open the card up unfolding each layer to reveal more pictures.


 Emily at 10 months old and in her high school uniform age 11


Age 3 first day at Primary School and age 5 in the middle panels



With best friend Katie on the left picture
Class photo year 6 on right picture


With Best friends Chloe & Kelsey (top picture)
Emily & Katie (bottom picture)

Hope you like it, thanks for looking x KW x

No comments: