Wednesday 28 August 2013

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH!

Hi Folks,

Well I have been really busy the last couple of months hence why I haven't blogged anything since May, I just never seemed to have a spare ten minutes to blog, anyway Krafty Walrus' web designer (my wonderful hubby Paul) has given the website a new face lift hope you like the new look :) and we have been very busy setting up craft sessions in our local community centres and residential homes for the forthcoming months so watch this space.......

I am also on a few courses at the moment which when finished will help me with the classes I will be running in the future. I also had my first school fair in July selling my wares and I was really pleased with the response I got and a lot of orders came from it so happy days:) Paul took a couple of pictures of my stall



My little stall at the school fair

Paul has been really busy creating 3D cards and has had a lot of orders coming in, I have also started using Paul's photography as toppers for my cards so it is all our own artwork that we are using on our cards. The following cards are Paul's images that I have made into toppers distressed the edges with ink and mounted them onto my cards. I love them and there is more of these to come, I will put them onto here when I have finalised the images.




Paul's butterfly pictures used as toppers for my cards

That's it for now folks, see you soon and thanks for looking :) KW xx

No comments: